Our holistic services are designed to preserve your female talent pipeline.
The data is overwhelming—More than 40% of highly qualified women leave their careers for a period of time for family or other obligations. We know that women who pause their career to care for their families struggle to maintain their career trajectory when they do return to work. And businesses struggle to fill their roles—and keep talented women in their ranks. The pandemic only exacerbated the problem: more than 2.2 million U.S. women left the workforce between February and October 2020 (National Women’s Law Center Analysis.) Now more than ever, businesses must address the issues that hold women back in their careers, and develop new solutions to support working moms.
Reserve Squad helps businesses set-up a new classification of work status – a “reservist.” Working with each company’s HR and procurement departments, Reserve Squad’s onsite program manager oversees the program as an embedded resource. We help businesses recapture high-performing talent who left their own company’s workforce in recent years and rejoin as a Reservist. Companies also can offer this option for those considering leaving entirely in the current climate. This pool of qualified talent helps fill contingent workforce needs when they arise.
Companies with a Reserve Squad have:
- A platform that keeps their valued female workforce connected to the company, ensuring retention and supporting them in their career trajectory
- A talent solution comprised of the company’s own highly trained employees. Reservists stand at-the-ready, available to step in when the company needs additional resources. Unlike contingency or temp support, Reservists are loyal members of the company, ensuring quality, consistency and commitment.
The Reserve Squad benefit helps reduce turnover, and reduces onboarding costs for contingent labor. It also attracts and retains top talent and ensures gender diversity and inclusion.
Reservists are offered a flexible work option that offers a number of benefits, including:
- Connection to the company through regular communication and volunteer opportunities
- Ability to take on project work for their company
- Continuous learning and skill development through individual development plans combined with online learning
- Enrollment in our group life coaching program with support in setting goals for mind, body and spirit
- And a community of peers.
Reservists who are pausing their career for family retain that connection to the company that is so often lost in a traditional model, making the transition to a full-time or part-time work model with the company much more efficient.
Reserve Squad is not a return-ship program. It is not a contingent workforce made up of temporary, unknown talent. It is not an off ramp or an on ramp. It is a completely new lane, created to preserve a company’s investment, its workforce, and its quality. It also helps companies create and preserve a supportive, inclusive culture and attract highly qualified talent.